cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong date in CDR

budmiller
Level 1
Level 1

Hello we are using CM 6.1.1. The issue that we're having is it is showing an incorrect date for the CDRs when we pull the reports. For example on 4/27 I tried to pull a report and it said data was only available up to 3/31. I reset the services and ran through documentation and made sure everything was set up correctly thinking that for some reason it hadn't been storing the CDRs since 3/31. I also verified that the server was pulling NTP from our NTP server and the time and date was correct on the server. However when I tried to pull the report again on 4/30 it showed that data was only available up to 4/3. It almost seems like the CDR database is running on a different date than the rest of the server. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Orva,

Unfortunately, I don't have answer for your question but do have a question for you.

Were you able to resolve the silence message receiving from telco when users were dialing a wrong number through PSTN? If so, could you please share it with me. I have the same problem.

Thanks,

MK