cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2.0(3a) firmware upgrade

Carl Howell
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to upgrade our UCS to 2.0(3a), but when I go to upgrade the IO Modules, the only option I see besides the current 2.0(1s) is 2.0(2q). Should I pick 2.0(2q) or should I see 2.0(3a) as an option?

Thanks,

--Carl

4 Replies 4

Brad_80
Level 1
Level 1

You should see a 2.0(3a) option for the IOMs as well. Have you upgraded anything else, and if so did you see a 2.0(3a) option from the dropdown?

If you very recently uploaded the firmware bundle, it may take a couple of minutes to extract and verify the contents before the firmware will be available to update or activate.

Yes, I see 2.0(3a) available for everything else. I've had the firmware bundle for a couple of weeks now.

--Carl

You might try re-uploading the bundle. I'm guessing the IOM firmware failed an integrity check and was discarded.

Go to equipment - firmware management - download tasks - Make sure the FSM status for the download is "nop".

other the "nop", it does mean that the download did not occur successfully.

thank you,

AK G

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card