Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

3750 IOS/Firmware for UCS redundant setup

Can someone let me know what firmware/IOS version they're running on their 3750s for a redundant UCS setup?  We ran into a problem last week with our northbound connection to UCS and when we contacted Cisco support, we were told the version we were running had a bug.  With that being said, we've already tried running 3 different versions with no luck.

Here's a detailed explanation of what's going on with our environment:  http://terenceluk.blogspot.com/2010/07/problem-with-ucs-northbound-connection.html

If you have an environment up that's been stable for awhile, can you post your 3750 firmware and UCS firmware versions?  Thanks.

• Unified Computing
4 REPLIES

Re: 3750 IOS/Firmware for UCS redundant setup

We have our UCS connected to two 3750E switches in a stack.  They are running c3750e-universal-mz.122-35.SE5.

Since it is a E model I am not sure that it is apples to apples.

Hi Kris,

Were you using these 2 on the switches?

x2: CVR-X2-SFP10G
SFP: SFP-10G-SR

I am using the following in the 3750E:

X2-10GB-SR=
SFP-10G-SR=

Looks like our x2 module is different.  We actually have another environment using that module without any issues but it's only a single chassis with one fabric interconnect.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.