Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCS C210 M1 server certified for Unified Communications

Ken Douglas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

Our VAR is telling us that HP and Cisco are splitting up.  We're an HP shop today and the MCS 7800-H series routers were a perfect fit.  Our VAR is now telling us we have to go with the rebranded IBM systems.  BUT I would like to avoid the IBM servers.  And the Cisco servers look attractive.  But I've been unable to determine if the Cisco UCS C210 M1 server is certified for various Unified Communications applications (Communications Manager, Unity, Cisco Emergency Responder, ICM, CVP, etc.).

Has anyone heard of any Unified Communications deployments on UCS hardware?

Thanks,

Ken

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kschroed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCS Blade servers are being qualfied for support of UC apps right now. The rack mount server qualification is expected, specifically the C210 later this summar I believe.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

kschroed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCS Blade servers are being qualfied for support of UC apps right now. The rack mount server qualification is expected, specifically the C210 later this summar I believe.

Mr. Schroeder:

Thank you for the information.  Timing is everything.  We'll likely have to order our equipment in May of this year.  I'd love to start getting Cisco UCS hardware in.  Oh well... maybe next year!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card