cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

F1237 Error

Cy Hauptmann
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, I recently upgrade my two production UCS system to 2.1.2a and now I'm gettting this F1237 error, (voltage threshold cross) on two of my servers blades.  There doesn't seem to be much info on this error ... anyone have some insight?

Thanks,

Cy.                  

4 Replies 4

padramas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Cy,

Can you please share complete fault message ?

Padma

Keny Perez
Level 8
Level 8

Cy,

Another way to verify what sensors are within the threshold, is by doing the following through a SSH session:

connect cimc x/y     x = chassis  y=server

sensors    <<< The list is big, you may want to make sure the SSH will allow you to scroll back to check them all.

After you see what sensor is not within the normal range, you can share the sensor ID and we can tell you what it is.

If nothing is out of range, we might need you to open a TAC case to see if there is any known behavior affecting the blades after the upgrade.

-Rate all helpful answers.

-Kenny

Saad Jalees
Level 1
Level 1

Do you see F1237 in that provided link?  I completely agree that it woudl be helpful for Cisco to adequately document their products.  However I don't see how this link could be considered "Helpful"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card