cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed Download Task in UCS

michaelgitonga
Level 1
Level 1

I have been attempting to download new UCS firmware version into my UCS Fabric Interconnect using FileZilla and I keep getting the error '550 File not found' see sreen capture below. What could be the issue??

Failed Download Task in UCS.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

from the filezilla log you are attempting to download 'F:ftproot/ucsb' from the FTP root directory and this is invalid.

Try leaving the path blank in the UCS, and placing the file in the root directory of the FTP server and entering only the filename and IP into the UCS.

Also TFTPd32 is much simpler if you don't need FTP, the only configuration possible in TFTPd32 is root directory and IP address.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As per the Filezilla error log looks like it can't find the filename you've specified in the UCSM download task.

Check your path & filename (including extension).

Might want to upload the new firmware via Local Browse rather than FTP (requires UCSM 1.4 or later).

Regards,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the reply. I am using UCSM 1.3, that's why I have to use FTP. I have checked the path & filename but still success.

from the filezilla log you are attempting to download 'F:ftproot/ucsb' from the FTP root directory and this is invalid.

Try leaving the path blank in the UCS, and placing the file in the root directory of the FTP server and entering only the filename and IP into the UCS.

Also TFTPd32 is much simpler if you don't need FTP, the only configuration possible in TFTPd32 is root directory and IP address.

Hi chaausti,

Thanks. It worked..by leaving the Remote path blank. Thank you once again and thank you Robert Burns.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: