Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS C220 M3S with LSI 9266-8i MegaRAID SAS HBA

meigong
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a UCS C220 M3S running BIOS 1.5.1g and CIMC fireware 1.5(1l).There is a LSI MegaRAID SAS 9266-8i(Fireware 23.9.0-0023)controller with TMM-C Super-Cap inside.

CIMC appear that overall storage status:severe fault and the controller information,physical information,virtual drive information,BBU all have severe fault state.

How to solve this problem?

1.png

2.png

3.png

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Keny Perez
Level 8
Level 8

Mei Na,

The server is losing connection to the RAID controller and it is very likely that it needs replacement, please open a TAC case for confirmation and appropiate replacement if the issue is confirmed by a TAC engineer.

rate ALL helpful answers.

-Kenny

View solution in original post

Mei Na,

Go to Cisco.com and place the arrow on "Support" (dont click on it) , then "New Case" and lastly, follow the wizerd, check it out:

Good Luck!

-Kenny

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Keny Perez
Level 8
Level 8

Mei Na,

The server is losing connection to the RAID controller and it is very likely that it needs replacement, please open a TAC case for confirmation and appropiate replacement if the issue is confirmed by a TAC engineer.

-Kenny

Hi,keny

Thank you foy your answer,but how can i contact TAC engineer to confirm this situation?

Thanks,

mei na

Mei Na,

Go to Cisco.com and place the arrow on "Support" (dont click on it) , then "New Case" and lastly, follow the wizerd, check it out:

Good Luck!

-Kenny

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card