Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

UCS MP for Microsoft Ops Mgr R2 not fully working - can anyone help?

Hi, I'm responsible for Ops Mgr in our Organization and we have recently deployed a large UCS installation.  I have just installed the management pack as per the Quickstart guide, but unfortunately I have had some problems getting it to discover/monitor properly (even before I get a chance to do any tuning of alerts).

Intially after install, in diag view the following 5 nodes appeared but NONE where being actively monitored (empty circle beside icon) for HW Inventory,Hypervisors,Operating Systems,Service Profiles,Virtual Machines.  (Note i had installed the VMM MP as prereq for monitoring virtual machines).  After a bit of play with the RunAs account/Profiles and trying to add in virtually all relevant UCS classes, I have now go 2 out of the 5 nodes being monitored, ie HW Inventory and Service Profiles (I had used overrides to reduce discovery to 5mins (as per quickstart guide) to quickly get the objects discovered.  This is all I am getting, I cant get the other 3 nodes discovered/monitored at all!!

I was wondering if anyone else has successfully installed this MP and got it fully working - if so I'd love to hear from you and see if I can get mine working as it would be great to add value to our monitoring solution.  Any help much appreciated!!...

Cheers

Views
Helpful
Replies