cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

windows server 2012 on 2.0 (3c)

gdesmo123
Level 1
Level 1

I see in the interoperability matrix for 2.0 (3c) fi fw that windows server 2012 is not a supported operating system. Will it still work with a certain driver package?

Is there a minimum version of FI firmware in order to run windows server 2012 on B200 M3 OR B440 M2?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manuel Velasco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I see in the interoperability matrix for 2.0 (3c) fi fw that windows server 2012 is not a supported operating system. Will it still work with a certain driver package? It will probably work but you might see that the blade might not work as expected.

Is there a minimum version of FI firmware in order to run windows server 2012 on B200 M3 OR B440 M2?

Windows 2012 became supported for these blades on firmware 2.0(4)

UCS HW and SW Interoperability

http://www.cisco.com/web/techdoc/ucs/interoperability/matrix/matrix.html

Please always rate helpful answers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Manuel Velasco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I see in the interoperability matrix for 2.0 (3c) fi fw that windows server 2012 is not a supported operating system. Will it still work with a certain driver package? It will probably work but you might see that the blade might not work as expected.

Windows 2012 became supported for these blades on firmware 2.0(4)

UCS HW and SW Interoperability

http://www.cisco.com/web/techdoc/ucs/interoperability/matrix/matrix.html

Please always rate helpful answers

Manuel Velasco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

Did you find the information you were looking for?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card