An experienced consultant and engineer with over 10 years of experience of design, deployment and troubleshooting of a wide range of networking and server technologies.
CCIE-Voice Certified, along with an extensive list of other Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix and other vendor accreditations.
- Detailed knowledge of many technical areas from networks through
- server, infrastructure, application and software development levels
- Troubleshooting and analysis of complex issues
- Detailed design and change assessment
- A consistent record of timely and successful project delivery
- A capable self-educator, able to independently learn new products and technologies quickly and in detail
- The Cisco Unified Communications suite, particularly Cisco UCM and Cisco UCCX from design, deployment, support and development perspectives. Also extensive experience with Cisco Presence/IM&P and Jabber, Unity and Unity Connection messaging systems.
- Custom Contact Centre Reporting (SQL, Crystal Reports development)
- Strong network and network protocol understanding
- Firewall and Load Balancing solutions
- Microsoft infrastructure
- Tactical Java development
- Cisco Designated VIP - IP Telephony 2014
- Cisco Designated VIP - IP Telephony 2013
- Cisco Designated VIP - Contact Centre 2012
- Cisco Designated VIP - IP Telephony 2011