Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

6900 series and CUCM 6.1

Will the 6900 series work with CUCM 6.1? I am having a hard time finding this information on Cisco website... Big surprise! :D I got a quote from one of my vendors and they were saying that you need CUCM 7.1.2. Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: 6900 series and CUCM 6.1

Hi Gear,

Just as an FYI for future reference, this info is found in the IP Phone Data Sheets. It's hard to find anywhere else :)

Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series

Signaling protocol support

The phones are supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.2 and later using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10326/data_sheet_c78-541199.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content