Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

about ip tv 3.0

I have installed an iptv3.0 software,I install the iptv server & content manager on two servers,but if I creat the some directory in the server media directory, when I create a program ,the directory will disappear,for eg. in the media directory "IPTVMEDIA", I create a "music" directory , in the music ,I create some directories and copy some media files to the directory,at this time ,I went to the contect manager to create a ondemand program ,In the "select media files" windows,the music directory will disappear.who can help me to solve the problem?thank you!

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: about ip tv 3.0

There is a bug CSCdm83072 in the IP/TV 3.0 filed for the same reason. This occurs due to the use of invalid characters like " \ / : * ? " < > | . " (the ones within the double quotes).

The file name or the directory names should not contain any of these invalid characters. If it contains then the same problem arises. For more details refer to the open caveats in the release notes of IP/TV 3.0 given below. The workaround would be to avoid using invalid characters.

Open Caveats for Release 3.0:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/webscale/iptv/iptv30/relnotes/cmnote.htm#61982

Hope this helps!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content