Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

answer the call as soon as call is landed to MGW

I have few Cisco MGW in my voice network located on different city that is connected to my IVR applications on different geography.

PSTN <-- -->  CISCO MGW  <-- --> IVR

We wanted to answer the call as soon as call is landed to MGW & 1st it should connect the PSTN leg and play a ringback file on MGW & then try to connect VoIP leg towards IVR.

Please help me to configure above scenarios

1 Reply 1

Abu Hadee
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Ranjit

You can use different TCL script to do so.

One script you can use is bacd script.

This script lets you play welcome prompt, then send it to different queue. But instead, you can configure it such a way that, it plays the ringback wave file as welcome prompt, then autometically send call to a queue number, which will be dial-peer destination pattern pointing to you IVR

Also, you can use AA tcl script. This one also playes welcome and ask for extention. But with simple modification, you can send the call to your IVR after playing the ringback as welcome prompt.

All these scripts you can download from CCO and look for documenation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html

Hope this helps

thanks

- abu

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: