Views
Helpful
Replies

AS5400 HPX feature license upgrade part number

aoshea
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Support,

I've been search round the cisco site without sucess!

I've been asked to ensure all devices support SSH access for our new security policy. We currently have many AS5400 HPX running with the 12.3T IP Plus license, and believe I need to upgrade these to the 12.4T IP PLUS IPSEC 3DES image (feature navigator shows ssh server is in this feature set).

Could someone advise me the part number I need for the upgrade.

Your assistance is appreciated.

I always rate helpful posts.

Regards, Adrian.

PS I am aware these are EoS, and we should be eventually going to the XM platform.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The things is that part codes are complicated to find for users, especially when products are already EoS, as one has to track the original order to match an upgrade code from the original list price.

Because of this I suggest you contact the cisco office for them to find the exact codes. In certain cases they can then waive the requirements in writing to satisfy all licensing requirements.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, what I would do is proceed to download and install the required upgrade, and at the same time contact your local cisco office for the commercial aspects.

They will define what is deemed necessary in consideration of your future purchase of the newer platform.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hi,

Unfortunately, we have to purchase all upgrades first, as it needs to meet our licensing agreements.

Sorry, but just looking for a part code.

thanks Adrian.

The things is that part codes are complicated to find for users, especially when products are already EoS, as one has to track the original order to match an upgrade code from the original list price.

Because of this I suggest you contact the cisco office for them to find the exact codes. In certain cases they can then waive the requirements in writing to satisfy all licensing requirements.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: