cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C drive on Publisher getting full

olara
Level 1
Level 1

Our C drive on the CCM Pubilsher is almost full. I have tried deleting what I thought were unnecessary files but only 500mb are left. Has anyone run into this problem? Any suggestions on what I should delete? The MSSQL folder is 2.5GB in size. Should it be that large?

Thanks!

7 Replies 7

slemaux
Level 1
Level 1

Contact TAC now, there is a bug at certain releases of Call Manager, it has not been made known across the industry, but TAC is aware of it. I do not have the bug ID yet as I just found out about this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks ! I'll do that.

It would be great if you could share with us what the TAC people told you to do - that is if they could help you. Was it a bug ?

Thanks in advance,

Vidir

They told me it wasn't a bug. They suggested to check the traces and make sure that they aren't set too frequent. I have about 1.3GB available on the C partition....I guess it's better than having 300-500MB. Are you experiencing the same problem?

You need manually "shrink the database".

Open SQL server manager, under database highlight CDR. Right click

and go to "all task" click option"shrink".

You can do the same for the ART database.

Hi, Thanks for your suggestion. If I "shrink" the database, will it increase the chance of it crashing or becoming corrupt. I want to make sure there that I'm not increasing the chance of something failing.

Thanks

No risk, I tried this for two cases, but the time will take about one hour to "shrink" the CDR database,I suggest you "shrink " the ART database first, it will take about 10 to 20 minutes. After you finish "shrink" the ART database, you will get more free space.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: