Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager Cluster Designs

If a cluster has seperate TFTP and MOH servers, do these count in the 9 limit of servers for a cluster?

3 REPLIES

Re: Call Manager Cluster Designs

The limit of 9 is for servers running the Callmanager service (a publisher and a maximum of 8 subsribers). You can use additional servers for TFTP, MOH, etc. Please see the following link for confirmation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_implementation_design_guide_chapter09186a008057a638.html#wp1059945

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hi

I have read the link and I am a little bit confused. It says you can have up to 9 servers like you described. I have a CCM cluster of 4 servers and 1 SRST router. I have a CCM group of 3 servers in it and I am trying to add another server to the CCM group and it says I can only have a max of 3 CCM servers in a group. Is that the case? MAx of 3?

When I go to the phone under network settings, it shows that I can have up to 5 CCM servers . How do I added more than 3 CCM servers in a group so that the phones will haev a lists of 5 CCM Servers?

Yes, currently the limit is 3 servers in a Callmanager group. So, a given phone can have a list of 4 Callmanagers including an SRST reference. I assume the 5th Callmanager on the Network Configuration screen is for future purposes.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content