cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Express B-ACD with Call Manager 5 or 6

zohaib.shabir
Level 1
Level 1

Can I use the Call Manager Express B-ACD with Call Manager 5 or 6, because there is no autoattendant in CCM 5 or CCM 6

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, CM 6 has all the features of 4.3 plus the new ones.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

beside that I understand AA is available in CM6, yes, certain B-ACD features would be usable when connecting GW to CM with H.323 or SIP.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Thank You,

So it means I can quote CCM 6 without any hesitation of AA autoattendant not available. I also needed a very basic auto attendant.

Yes, CM 6 has all the features of 4.3 plus the new ones.

Dear,

Are you refering to the Mobile Voice Access Functionality or is there any other AA present in CM 6.

Thank you.

Hi Zohaib,

With CCM (all versions), they do ship with a "stripped down" version of IPCC/CRA which is where the actual AA is built. But this is not really an "on box" solution :( You will need a seperate MCS box to install IPCC on and then integrate with CCM via jtapi. Here is a clip and link for CCM 5.x and a link for 6.x which is a rather large PDF which I am having trouble downloading today;

Cisco CallManager AutoAttendant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cisco CallManager AutoAttendant, a simple automated attendant, allows callers to locate people in your organization without talking to a receptionist. You can customize the prompts that are played for the caller, but you cannot customize how the software interacts with the customer.

Cisco CallManager AutoAttendant comes bundled with Cisco CallManager on the Cisco CallManager 5 agent IPCC Express bundle.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080531888.html#wp1026233

Check out the 6.1 Features and Services Guide here;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: