Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Cisco Support Community site will be in read only mode on Dec14, 2017 from 12:01am PST to 11:30am for standard maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CCM7 and CDR billing server

The cdr records show up on my billing server ever couple of minutes.I read you can tweak this to 1440 minutes. Is it possible to get a flat(1) monthly cdr record from callmanager to a billing server? Rather than getting hundreds if not thousands of files a month? I am looking for 1 record for the full month sent to my billing server. It does not appear the scheduler can handle this?

Thanks,

rw

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: CCM7 and CDR billing server

To resolve this problem, you must edit the trigger (using a text editor) to point to the current name of the database.

Thanks for the reply but I am not sure I am following your response

rw

I have the same problem. i want to push CDR records to an external server every sunday - i've configured the scheduler in the CDR management configuration but i get the data continiously transferred.

Can anyone explain howto manage this?

BR,

Christoph

Hi Christoph,

I was told this cannot be done, the scheduler is not able to send to a external billing server the best you can do is 1 file every 24hrs

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content