Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9951 No Video Softkeys

Matthew Horvat
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys

from all the documentation that I can see as you are not able to set softkey templates on the 9951 all the video ones should prompt automatically when a phone call is activated.

We have a CUCM with 7.1(5) running which supports the video capability and it is enabled

On the phone it is enabled also through the preferences and you are able to preview the video when not on a call

It is just when you are in a call only the basic softkeys are showing as attached.

Am I missing anything?

3 Replies 3

Matthew Horvat
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone run into this issue?

First you can modify the softkeys with the Feature Control Policy.

Regarding your problem. The video transfer starts automatically if both sides are video enabled and ready.

Are you sure that both sides can display a video and it's enabled at both devices?

- Please rate helpful posts -

- Please rate helpful posts -

Hi Christian

Thank you for the reply

The feature control policy does not have any voice soft keys just basic features, at least it doesnt in 7.1(5)

I thought it could be a firmware issue on the 9951, we are currently running sip9951.9-1-1SR1, however i have not been able to find any documentation that implys a fix for and video softkeys.

and yes video is enabled on both endpoints.

Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: