Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Multiservice Gateway, SIP

Has anyone used the Cisco IP to IP Multiservice Gateway as a SIP Session Border Controller

3 Replies 3

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

The Cisco Multiservice IP-to-IP Gateway facilitates simple and cost-effective connectivity between independent Voice over IP and video networks. Designed to meet enterprise and service-provider Session Border Controller (SBC) needs, the Cisco Multiservice IP-to-IP Gateway is an integrated Cisco IOS Software application .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00803fecdc.html#wp1039138

Thanks, I already have that document. I was curious if anyone has actually used this product in the role as a SIP SBC because the only SBCs I have ever seen were from other vendors because Cisco did not have this product available until recently. I am going to experiment with it and hopefully I will be able to use it to replace our Nextone SBC.

Hi all,

Could someone tell how to use the license needed for the Multiservice IP-to-IP Gateway ?

What do you think about NextOne SBC compared to Cisco MultiService IP-to-IP Gateway ?

Best Rgds