Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VoIP restarts frequently -Critical ISSUE

bharadwajkn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, We have network with the Cisco VoIP, we

are facing the difficulty with restart of VoIP regularly . If I do one call it restarts for another call and in between it restarts.we had doubt on our network we have isolated the VoIP Network with Our LAN and Tested and Installed the Pfsense Application gateway but still there is no result on VoIP, Please Suggest and our Cisco PIX 515E Fire wall IOS has upgraded Ver from 7.0 to 8.2. Please Suggest me to do at my environment and reply me for any required information?

2 Replies 2

jasoninbtr
Level 1
Level 1

Can you give us a little more detail on what you mean by "restart of VoIP regularly"? Do you mean that you have to restart CallManager or it is crashing? What versions are you running?

Jason

I am sorry , If I am wrong VoIP meant Voice over IP. We have Voice over IP Phones causing an issue. which we have configured in Call manager also.I could see difference in my US - Office and India Office. We have Cisco call manager in US Data center and configured.It just restarts the Voice over IP Phone when try to do a call or After dialing one call.At present we are using VoIP-7960 Device and Call manager Ver 8.0.This is happening in our Organization quiet recently from 3 to 4 months .We have tried with multiple options suggested ny Cisco People but still persist restarting the VoIP. It is happening only in our India Office. Which has consoled with so many solutions did not work, Please suggest me any other solution.?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: