Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

E1 connection between PBX and Router

Hi,

I have connected Erricsson MD110 with E1PRI card and Cisco 3660 with NM-HDV-1E1-30=,Single-Port 30 Channel E1 Voice/Fax Network Module using Qsig.

The problem is that out of 30 channels only 15 are working (1-15). Both PBX and 3660 shows all channels are active. Is there any command to enable high density voice?

Pl. advice.

Suneel jain

4 REPLIES

Re: E1 connection between PBX and Router

This URL might help - In Particular Last item page 2. It looks like the signalling channel is getting in the way.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps278/c1237/ccmigration_09186a00800e762e.pdf

Thanks for the info. I removed "isdn contiguous-bchan" cmd and it worked.

Thansk again,

Suneel jain

Hi Suneel,

I may be off on this but check if you are using codec complexity of high or medium. Here is some info that I have copied and pasted here: When reading, note that PVDM 12 can be used for up to 12 calls.

In high-complexity codec mode, up to six voice or fax calls can be completed per PVDM-12, using the following codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729, G.729 Annex B, G.723.1, G.723.1 Annex A, G.728, and fax relay.

In medium-complexity codec mode, up to 12 voice or fax calls can be completed per PVDM-12, using the following codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729 Annex A, G.729 Annex B with Annex A, and fax relay.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Hi Suneel

Can you answer me or write a e-mail to dubravko@storm.hr.

I have the same situation like you, but i have problems with callback and dialing missed call.

Is that works fine with you?

Thanks

Dubravko

Views
Helpful
Replies