Views
Helpful
Replies

E1 PRI - PSTN Numbers Association with IP phone extention

YAARUB F. MILAD
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I am searching for a configuration method that enable me to associate my 30 PSTN lines E1 PRI  with ip phone extentions "meaning one line for each extention "

how is that possible ?

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Star mentioning phone system and version you are using.

Hello,

I think your question is not so clear, can you explain it much more.

I understand like you need to assign a PRI line with your phone extension, what it means, the E1 PRI line comes with 30 channels, and with the DID of 100, that means you can configure the 100 phone extension with DID, suppose DID 1001 - 1099 (the PSTN E.164 number suppose 123451XXX the last four digits will be the DID). 30 channels means 30 concurrent calls at a time (inbound and outbound). If you configure a phone with an extension 1010 and anyone from PSTN network calls 123451010 it will land on extension 1010, and so on.

If you need any help please quota me.

Thanks

Selvarathnam   

well, Unfortunatly I discovered that my problem is with the teleco which is they didn't activate DID or configure it on thier side , when issuing the command debug isdn q.931 it always showed the same called id even though i have 30 channels with 30 numbers but the teleco had  "sort of" hunt grouped all my numbers to this particular ID

Thank you all for your replies

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: