cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast busy problem with h323

justin.allen
Level 1
Level 1

I have attached a drawing of the network and show run from CCME. But the jist of the problem is that I can call from phone 6000 using CCM to phone 2222 using CCME with no problems. As soon as I turn that around and dial 6000 from phone 2222 I get a fast busy. I can ping everythig and when I did debug dialpeer I see that it is matching the correct dial peer. Plus I never see the call get to CCM. The traces are empty and yes they are turned on to detail. On the 2222 phone when I dial 6000 I see the follwoing error. "Unknown Number". Any Ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks

Justin

5 Replies 5

justin.allen
Level 1
Level 1

Opps here is the attachments. sorry

J-

you do have route patterns in the CCM pointed at CCME ? Also I think you can get rid of the intercluster trunk configuration if being used and add the CCME as h323 gtwy. Other post also looks correct....

goranselthofer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

1. Check the configuration of CCM H.323 trunk to CCME (inboud CSS).

2. I see that ip source address for CCME is on DATA subnet. Try to change it to VOICE subnet.

3. Also, configure h.323 interface on CCME

interface FastEthernet0/1.301

h323-gateway voip interface

h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr 10.1.2.1

4. EIGRP confiuration on CCME:

you have particular subnets but you did auto-summary? why? configure no auto-summary.

also, do you have network 10.128.128.0 0.0.0.127 on CCME side?

anyway, if you can ping everything than it may be ok but still check with PC in VOICE VLAN to ping CCM and phone 6000 IP address.

hope this helps...

let us know if not :)

canowlin
Level 1
Level 1

J-

Here's something else I missed, I believe the default codec for a voip dial-peer is g729 try adding something like codec g711u

to the voip peer

Make sure you add these commands to the express.

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

allow-connections sip to h323

allow-connections sip to sip

supplementary-service h450.12

!