cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

get busy tone when forward call option in 7961

guiter.carpio
Level 1
Level 1

when i use forward call option in an 7961, the extension number enter in busy tone when somebody calls.

The scenario is like this

i have an extension (110) when it use the CFWall option to any other extension, when you call (110), it send it back busy tone.

but it's just with this extension, cause i change the extension number oin the same phone and CFWall works ok, any idea ????

11 Replies 11

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

check the CFA CSS for that phone

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi

The CSS for that phone is the same of the rest IP Phones.

I do the CFwdAll normally, but the issue come that when i made it,the extension send's busy tone for any call and does not forward anything, consecuense of that all miss calls.

Just for that extension (110) in different hardware is the issue.

i tink is an internal db issue, did you know how to erase db for that extension number(110)???

i don't even know your version you have, so i cannot tell

have you tried a reboot?? if something is in cache that will clear it

HTH

java

HTH

java

my version is 6.0

direct changes to the DB are not supported so if you want to erase the phone do it from the GUI, you can try simply erasing the DN. deleting it from unassigned DNs and then recreate it

HTH

java

HTH

java

i have erase it, and reload it and the when the user forward the number for another extension it send busy tone again, so now i use another extension number(109) everything is ok, i wil monitor this extension number and in the weekend i will reset the CM for erase any cache for the extension (110).

Any other idea ????

gather a CUCM detailed trace to confirm if this is a cache issue, if it is, you'll have to reload to clear it

HTH

java

HTH

java

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Guiter,

Please try to use this method to completely remove 110 before trying to re-build again.

**Remove DN 110 from all phones first;

Can you please try this method via the Route Plan Report;

Deleting Unassigned Directory Numbers

This section describes how to delete an unassigned directory number from the route plan report. Directory numbers get configured and removed in the Directory Number Configuration window of Cisco CallManager Administration. When a directory number gets removed from a device or a phone gets deleted, the directory number still exists in the Cisco CallManager database. To delete the directory number from the database, use the Route Plan Report window.

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Choose Route Plan > Route Plan Report.

The Route Plan Report window displays. Use the three drop-down list boxes to specify a route plan report that lists all unassigned DNs.

Step 2 Three ways exist to delete directory numbers:

a. Click the directory number that you want to delete. When the Directory Number Configuration window displays, click Delete.

b. Check the check box next to the directory number that you want to delete. Click Delete Selected.

c. To delete all found unassigned directory numbers, click Delete all Found Items.

A warning message verifies that you want to delete the directory number.

Step 3 To delete the directory number, click OK. To cancel the delete request, click Cancel.

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed686.html#wp1024696

Once you have completed this process add DN 110 back to the 7961 (check Call Forward All CSS) and try again.

Hope this helps!

Rob

ok i will try this before the reboot

Hi

All was working ok with the extension number 109, the client said to me erase 110 and he will use the new one.

But now again the same issue, 109 CFA to a hunt group 820 and send back busy tone for any call that it receives.

Any idea whats going on ????

Hi guys,

I have similar issue. Lets try to explain:

3 extension i.e 9500, 9501 and 9502.

9500 put CFwdAll on 9501, when 9502 try to call 9500, he receive busy tone.

I verify the CSS & partition all of them, and its fine.

IN MY case, its a only call, dont go video.

My ccm version is 5.1.3.2000-3

Guilherme Henrique Villarinho www.avvid.net
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: