ProLiant DL380R01 P1000 (from Software Only CallManager installations)
Try this Workaround:
Run the Compaq M&P Patch Utility to reset any false predictive failure indicators and return the drive from a falsely degraded condition to a normal operating condition. This will also prevent any future false predictive failure errors from occurring.
1. Download the file Compaq-MAP-FIX.exe from the CallManager & Voice Apps Crypto Software site.
2. Place a blank floppy disk in the floppy drive.
3. Execute the Compaq-MAP-FIX.exe file and answer the prompts to create the floppy disk.
4. Place this diskette in the a: drive and power cycle the server.
5. Press a key when prompt to "Press any key to continue."
6. This could take a couple minutes to run and a message will warn against turning off the server while this runs.
7. When the message "The Monitor and Performance upgrade is now complete!" appears, remove the diskette and power cycle the server.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...