Views
Helpful
Replies

How to allowed EPG on Digital Content Manager

rababosama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We  already installed Scientific Atlanta IPTV Headend, which consist  of the following equipments:-

1-     Digital  Content Manager Model D9900 – Package Version V06.09.43 – GUI  V06.09.07

2-     Titan  MKII™ Digital Satellite Receiver

3-     Indus  MKII™ Transport Stream Descrambler

4-     Encoder  Model D9032

5-     Marco  Polo™MKII Universal TV Demodulator

Also  we used Amino AmiNET110  Set-Top Box and VDA HD power line both of them with remote control include EPG Button

As  I know that the EPGs service are broadcast with each channel to provide program  scheduling information, according to this if I open any channel which include  this service on the DCM and assigned multicast IP address to it the service must  open, and it must be working on the STB once I press on the EPG button, but  actually there is a message displayed on the TV screen informing me that the  service is not available

So  my questions are:-

1-     How  to use EPG service on our system?

2-     should the service  open once I open the channel on DCM or it needs another  configuration?

3-     Is  there EPG service for each channel or one EPG channel can create on the DCM with  one multicast IP address collect all program scheduling information for all  channels?

Your feedback is highly  appreciated

The attached file explain all components of Showmovies Action channel which received from satellite (for example)

0 Replies 0