ICM LOGGER -Service Account Failure

manish.gupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please suggest me for below-

ICM Version- 7.5, SQL  Version-2005

I have 3 Servers for ICM.
1 for Progger 1 , 1 for Progger  2 and 1 for AW/HDS.

I have Installed both the logger and AW?HDS and  installed SQL 2005 on the machine and updated SQL 2005 with Service Pack 3.
I  created database(from ICMDBA)for Progger 1 and Progger 2 and AW/HDS.
Now the  moment I started Logger Services , It got Corrupted .

I am getting the  error" Unable to start service (Cisco ICM Ins1 Logger A).The service did not  start due to loggon failure"

Please find the enclosed  .

Thanks,
Manish

3 Replies 3

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

It's possible that there is a password mismatch but if you haven't modified the Service Account passwords this shouldn't be the case. I just ran into this same issue and it turned out there was a domain policy that was interfering. I'm not sure of exact details but I know as soon as they removed the policy I was back in business.

One item to note in UCCE/ICM 7.5 is the Service Account Manager tool whyich is in the ICM Admin Workstation folder.

Also, I just realized this post is in the Video Over IP forum when it should be in Contact Center.

fvazquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Manish,

I'm facing the same problem, were you able to solve it? Considering the answer from jpsweeney77 I changed the computers from the ICM_Security_template policy to a default policy on the AD, but I obtained same result.

I haven't modified the Service Account passwords.