Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP/VC incoming call routing issue

I am trying to configure the VGW 3525 IVR for routing an incoming call from ISDN to MCU. The default extension 2011 is enabled. The service prefix on MCU is 66. On the polycon endpoint I dialed the gateway number and got IVR answer, then entered string 661234**2041**2021**2031# , but the call was forwarded to 2011! It looks like the gateway failed to recognize the perfix 66 or conference ID 1234, or the MCU is not registered into gatekeeper. Dose someone have any directions for this issue? Thanks

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: IP/VC incoming call routing issue

Which Gatekeeper you are using? In some recent versions of IOS, it requires the MCU to be set as a Gateway to register properly with the Cisco MCM gatekeeper (2600 router).

See this also:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/ipvc/ipvc3540/gateway/rel_1_0/chap3.htm

Re: IP/VC incoming call routing issue

Thanks. I am using the embedded gatekeeper on VGW 3525. I also noticed the MCU is not registered with the gatekeeper, it should be online status, but now it is only "predfine". So I think this is the problem. But I have no direction how to fix it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content