Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPVC3526 - IVR & H239 issues

Hi there,

I've configured an IPVC3526 & can call in & out from my Polycom VSX7000's.

I have two problems however.

1) My VSX7000's have DDI's - how do I disable the internal IVR & route calls directly to the VC kit.

2) I read that the IPVC3526 supports H239 but can't find any further information on how to set it up. Currently the connected PC collaboration isn't getting sent either way.

TIA,

Paul

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: IPVC3526 - IVR & H239 issues

H.239 Dual Video Issues

The following is a list of known H.239 Dual Video issues:

When Polycom VSX-7000 does not transmit a presentation, change the presentation layout in the Cisco IPVC 35xx MCU service to 30 frames per second (fps).

Older versions of Sony endpoints implement a non-standard H.239. Due to this non-standard implementation, the presentation channel does not open when working with endpoints of other vendors.

Sony PCS-1 version 3.01 works with the standard H.239 implementation and the workaround is not necessary.

There are interoperability issues when working with Aethra endpoints using an XGA presentation layout.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/video/ps1870/prod_release_note09186a0080424dc2.html

Views
Helpful
Replies