cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCM Gatekeeper 12.4(17) "show gatek calls" not making sense

commengineer
Level 1
Level 1

Sometimes when I do a "show gatek calls" to view current Video calls, the information show for a particular call shows the H323ID calling itself, however it shows different E.164 address for SRV and DST endpoint. This does not look right to me. Calls are still being connected fine, however I would like to know what would cause this particular information to appear on the call log. I have attached the debug log and "show gatek calls"

2 Replies 2

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

You need to specify the technolgy prefix so that the gateway will register with gatekeeper with that praticular technology prefix

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_tech_note09186a00800c5e0d.shtml.

The current GW2P Gateway Cards register with the Gatekeeper with Service prefixes. show gatek gw-type prefix. The GW service prefixes were setup from the get go. thats not the problem. I believe The problem has to do with LRQ(Location_Request) timing. Everytime the GK receives information from the GWs, endpoints or MCUs the information is then displayed on the show Gatek calls display. I have a TAC case in, and IOS Engineers looking at the case. I still do not have a solid answer to this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: