Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH problem - New Audio Source File problem

ONLYUNITED
Level 1
Level 1

Dear folks,

I have a problem here with MOH. Currently, the version of CCM we are using is 4.1(3). We are using a new MOH audio source file which we uploaded 1 year ago. It was working fine.

However, when we try to change to a new MOH file recently, there are no error during uploading. And when we swing to the new MOH file, it is working fine for ard 1 week. But after that, when we put on hold, we do not hear anything from the MOH.

We try to swing back to the old one, its works perfectly well. A few weeks later, we swing to the new, its looks fine for a few days, afterwhich the same thing happen again.

Anyone can advise.

Its urgent.

Thanks alot.

7 Replies 7

Avner Izhar
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

One or two servers? If two, have you uploaded the file to them both?

When the MOH stops with the new source, does the 'ip voice media streaming' runing?

This issue require logs tracking and would best be resolved using a TAC case.

HTH, Avner.

hi,

its 2 servers. we have uploaded to both servers.

Initially, we thought its a filename problem as it consist of alot of unknown characters, we changed to a simple one, it still dun work.

How do we check if "IP voice media streaming" is running when MOH stops?

Which part of the log shd we check.

Thanks alot in advance for your advises.

Hi,

In ccmadmin, go to application>call manager servisability>tools>control center. Then select servers IP address and check if the 'ip voice media streaming' is running, on both servers. That will tell if the service hangs or not.

HTH, Avner.

Hi,

Have verified that "IP voice media streaming" is running, hence the service does not hang.

When I add default MOH files, it is working fine. 1 year ago, we add a new customised MOH file, it is working fine too. Only this time rd, when we try to add another new customised MOH file, this problem occurs.

Yes, I see, in that case I'd go for a TAC case.

HTH, Avner.

Hi Avner,

Thanks for the advise so far.

Could it be the wav file problem. I have checked the format, length and etc. Format is the same and the rest looks fine.

Cheers

Could be, haven't seen it before, but I guess it's not impossible.

You can delete it from the system and upload the original again, let the audio translator to process it again.

HTH, Avner.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: