parvez.khan
Level 1
Level 1

Is there night mode on callmanager

3 Replies 3

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

I think you can create night-time mode on call manager. When you use IPIVR ,all inbound calls are pointed to an IPIVR Route Point. The associated script checks for time of day and day of week. If within the 8-5 Monday-Friday window, the call is redirected to the Web Attendant Pilot (if Attendant not logged on, goes to Auto Attendant). If outside the window, the call is redirected to 9XXXYYYY.

Is there a way to assign this to a button on the phone? So it is only active when the button is pressed from unity?

Thanks

I don't know if this meets your requirements, but I've used this in the past. Normally when a call is sent to something like a pilot point or a hunt pilot users don't have any type of control. That process is controlled by the administrator. What I've seen work in the past is to direct those calls to a DN assigned to a phone before forwarding it to the hunt pilot or pilot point. Since it arrives at this DN before forwarding to the hunt pilot or pilot point the user now has the ability to redirect the call by using the CFwdALL feature.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: