cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Polycom and Video Cisco Phone

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CCM version 6, a MCU 3515, Gatekeeper and three Polycom VSX7000. I've registered the MCU 3515 as MCU in the Gatekeeper and the Polycoms Station as terminals in the Gatekeeper. The video call work beetween in the Polymcom Video Endpoints, but beetween a Cisco 7960 with VT Advantage only voice call is established.

I've registered the Polycom Station as H.323 client in the Cisco Call Manager and I've added the MCU as conference bridge and this assigned to media resource group. The call from the 7960 with VT Advantage to Polycom VSX7000 work and the VideoConference works between the three Polycom Station and four 7960 with VT Advanatage, but this only work only if the videoconference is started from the Cisco Phone. If a Polycom Video Endpoint call to Cisco Phone only voice call is established, How can I solve this?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

Here is the URL for the Implementing and Configuring the Solution for the Polycom and also contain the CCM and gatekeeper configuration. Verify the configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Verticals/Collaborative_Care/cccimpl.html