cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Polycom ViaVideo behind a Pix515

mperez
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Polycom Viavideo behind a Pix515 (IOS6) with NAT and a static mapping. I can't make any type of calls eventhough after I completely opened the firewall for all tcp and udp ports. Does anyone get this to work??

Viavideo is configured to used fixed ports as the remote system (Polycom viewstation 512).

Please advise...

Note: Polycom website states that they have tested and it works with pix firewall. However, they don't give you much details.

Thx,

Moises Perez

27 Replies 27

aglowack
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Moises,

Send me your email address and I will forward a paper that gives step by step proceedures to make this work.

(I'll try this post again)

Would you send me this as well? I'm having problems with the same environment but with Polycom VS4000's.

Thanks,

Andy Farrior

afarrior@vc.cc.tx.us

Hi, Can I have that paper also?

Thanks!

Aglowack-

Can you also forwarded the paper to me at ben.morris@ogilvy.com?

Many thanks

Please send me the copy of the paper to mperez@tribecatech.com

Thx,

Moises Perez

Network Engineer

Hello,

Do you still have this document? If so could you send it to me:

rbarnes@intergen.com

Thanks

If it's ok.. please send me this document as well.. Thankx

hankb@tampabay.rr.com

Can you please post a URL tro this whitepaper or send it to me as well?

Thank you in advance!

pcarter@strykercom.com

Alan, Do you still have that paper?

Would you please send it to me at michael.gergov@gcs-net.net.

Thanks

Can you also send me that paper. We have a Picturetel 970 system behind PIX 515.I have opened all tcp/udp ports but I am not able to make or receive calls.My mail address is vmano@cognizant.com. Thanks in advance

Can you please add me to the list for a copy of this paper.

Thanks

Colinh@netxworld.com

I would love a copy of the document.

Specifically of how to make 2 polycom viavideos work simultaneously using H.323 to 2 outbound endpoints using the Cisco IOS 12 or higher firewall option (does the hardware matter? - what is the recommended box for a small 14 node lan with a T-1 - I have 12 deaf people on a small XP Pro LAN with Win2k Server that desperately would like to commuicate with their couterparts around the country/world). I would prefer to use 2 one-to-one NAT entries with a 2 publicly accessible external IP addresses for those 2 systems. Any Cisco techs up in the Seattle area who know how to do this would be great too!. We haven't purchased a single item yet. I'm still researching this.

Will you please send me the document as well, Thank you

I'm suprised I cannot find a definitive document on cisco.com or polycom.com regarding this issue.

Can you send me this paper as well?

Many thanks

pete.hoffswell@davenport.edu