Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Questions about TANDBERG MXP 550 with Call manager 4.2

Hello,

I have an TANDBERG MXP550 configured as an H.323 client in call manager 4.2 without a gatekeeper.

1. When I make a call between the TANDBERG and another phone registered. I have the ip address of the call manager displayed on the screen instead of the extension number. Is it possible to display the extension number without a gatekeeper ?

2. The other question is about the streaming. Can I get and read the multicast stream on a PC with a software client ? I tried with VLC (VideoLan Client), with the multicast address I don't get the stream. When I activate the Session Announcement Protocol (SAP) I can receive the stream, but the video is bad (probably a codec problem). Did somebody find a software client which reads the multicast stream?

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Questions about TANDBERG MXP 550 with Call manager 4.2

Call manager provides the called party with the extension or directory number of the calling party on a display. You can use the Calling Line ID Presentation field in the Gateway Configuration window to control whether the CLID displays for all outgoing calls on the gateway.Refer URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008070e48b.html#wp1051056

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content