Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Questions about TANDBERG MXP 550 with Call manager 4.2

Hello,

I have an TANDBERG MXP550 configured as an H.323 client in call manager 4.2 without a gatekeeper.

1. When I make a call between the TANDBERG and another phone registered. I have the ip address of the call manager displayed on the screen instead of the extension number. Is it possible to display the extension number without a gatekeeper ?

2. The other question is about the streaming. Can I get and read the multicast stream on a PC with a software client ? I tried with VLC (VideoLan Client), with the multicast address I don't get the stream. When I activate the Session Announcement Protocol (SAP) I can receive the stream, but the video is bad (probably a codec problem). Did somebody find a software client which reads the multicast stream?

Thanks,

1 Reply 1

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

Call manager provides the called party with the extension or directory number of the calling party on a display. You can use the Calling Line ID Presentation field in the Gateway Configuration window to control whether the CLID displays for all outgoing calls on the gateway.Refer URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008070e48b.html#wp1051056