Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg EX90 status unregistered with cucm7.1.5

johntim20
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

i was registering 2 Tandberg EX90  with cucm7.1.5 as third party sip(advance) , created sip profile and associated with the user,partition,phone button template,css,device pool,sip secure profile and 1 device got registered successfully and the other device registered for a second and getting unregistered .can anybody provide me the solution for this type of issue what is the workaround ..i tried to delete the device and configure again but same issue.thanks in advance..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

8.6 is supported on 7825I4 server, see the matrix:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/prod_brochure0900aecd8062a4f9.html

Alos, there is a direct upgrade from 7.1.5 to 8.6

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

johntim20
Level 1
Level 1

the version may be the latest version5  can you please provide me the configuration documents for EX90 with CUCM 7.1.5, SIP Trunk and configuration on Voice GatewayH323 codecs,dialpeer if required etc.. for site video calls with the branch sites I am new to this technology.I really appreciate if any help provided.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

How about upgrading CUCM to 8.6 and registering it natively?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

for upgrading cucm from 7.1.5 to 8.6 do i need to have a new mcs server or i can upgrade it on the present mcs 7825i4, does  direct upgrade is possible for version 7.1.5  to 8.6.Thanks

8.6 is supported on 7825I4 server, see the matrix:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/prod_brochure0900aecd8062a4f9.html

Alos, there is a direct upgrade from 7.1.5 to 8.6

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: