Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Understanding the Feat Lic Communications Manager Express

Can anyone guide me regarding Feat Lic Communications Manager Expres?What is purpose and function?? How to deploy??

3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

You need the license if you intend to use the CME/SRST functionality of the router. It's sold in how many SCCP/SIP phones you want to support, up to the platform limit. It is dependant upon the voice license to also be present for more generic functionality enablement (e.g. dial-peers).

Thanks a lot for prompt reply...

Actually I have 2811 router including VIC2-FXO , PVDM2-16 ,10 nos. IP Phone and 10 nos of cisco call manager express license. also have switches to configured voice vlan.

With those active component I have to set up VOIP. so in that case how will feat license play his role?

Also VIC2-FXO and PVDM2-16 ., how will those be configured?

Looking for advise...

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Have you considered reading the product documentation in order to find the answer to your questions ?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Alternatively you can engage a reputable consulant, or UC certified Cisco partner, that will do the task avoiding you loss of time and frustration.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content