TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are getting a black screen on the Room Kit Plus display (Room Kit Plus codec connected to a third party TV) when sharing content from iPhone using a Lighting HDMI adapter (adapter model: Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Lightning to HDMI - Apple (CA...

lzhu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equipment:  Webex Room Bar (on prem) connected to single 65" screen LG UHD Commercial DisplayIssue:  "No Signal" showing on screen.  Correct source selected (confirmed as the LG screen names the source as Cisco Codec and when the codec was rebooted i...

Hi there, When I tried to connect the serial console on a Microsoft teams Rooms (MTR) mode device (Roombar Pro), after entering the login ID/password,"API access is disabled when running extensions."was displayed and connection could not be establish...

Hello, I'm trying to control our Lutron electricity system through the touch pad Cisco touch 10 SX20.  I'm trying to find a way to do this through Lutron's Telnet integration protocol, but cannot find specific commands on connecting from Cisco to tel...