Cisco Support Community
Community Member

VC Designing queries

Guys help on this how to design VC i am looking for  video conferencing solution Considerd the below requirement
VC serving all their offices scattered in the six cities, the system should consider a collaboration between HD video, eco-free clear voice 
Below are some points to be considered when designing the VC system:
- 15 meeting rooms scattered in the six cities (4 large rooms in HQ and 11 Medium size rooms -6 in Remote branch 1 and 5 in Remote branch 3)
- All the rooms are connected on the same IPVPN network with 1-2MB bandwidth availability.
-HQ should host up to 10 participants in one Video conferencing session.
- Up to five concurrent Video conference sessions within the same network.
- Integration required with VC management software and MS Exchange / Call Manager.
  Should require a client software on a PC or Mobile device for 20 users.
- Ability to call other VC unites on different networks and Interviewing over the Internet.
- Integration required with Video-enabled IP Phones (100X Cisco 9951).

- - Below Bill of Materials to be considered as the baseline and other solutions can be provided as alternative .

Cisco TelePresence Server 310=1
Cisco SX80 Codec Speaker Track 60 Touch 10=4
SX20 Quick Set HD NPP 12xPHDCam 1 mic remote cntrl=11
Cisco TelePresence Management Suite - Includes 10 Systems=1
ISDN GW 3241 - PRI ISDN H.320 To H.323 Gateway=1
Top Level Sku For 9.x/10.x User License=1
Telepresence Room Based Endpoint Single or Multi-Screen=15
Expressway Rich Media Session=30
Consdidering this hardware just give me some overview design,which deployment model i need to considerd,what are the applications i need to install on the VM?
Wether all the VM support in coresidency?
There are totaly 3 branches are there ,we have 3 ucs servers wether i need to keep the 3 hardware in all location? where should i keep th PRI ISDN g/w?
since i am new to the Video world...suggest me some overview design so that i can built a solution!!!

CreatePlease to create content