Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC version 2 problems with invitation

I recently upgraded our 3540 MCU to version 2 and created a conference via the web interface but when I try to "Invite" participants using the conference control I receive no responses from the end points using the E.164 addresses. I am not using an MCM just a 3540 and 3520 any one else play with the new vesion 2 features and discover the same problem? I like every one else must set my P.C to a date prior to December 31 2002 in order to even log on with out read only.....a bit of a pain.

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES

Re: VC version 2 problems with invitation

You are probably using 2.2.64 that fixes the admin login issue but brings the participants invitation issue. Note that you can dial-in into MCU to get in the conference. The 2.2.65 fixes the problem.

What is your opinion about stability of the 3540 MCU - has it ever crashed (froze) under havy load (100 session module with 20 participants on 384K/s), so when the admin WEB GUI is not responding, the participants got dropped and the only way to bring it back is to reset the power?

Thanks

I have never had an issue with the 3540 freezing but I am using a 30 session card but will be adding a 100 (total 130 session) with dual PRI. So far Version 2 seems to function as it should but am slowly finding small issues but nothing that is impacting the business. I have never release much control to the users though I pretty much monitor and set it all up via the web interface. I upgraded to .64 is it worth it to go to .65?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content