Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Call between 2 IP Network

Hello,

I want to establish Video Calls between 2 independant IP Telephony network, one with a CUCM 6.1, amd the other one with A Call manager system. I have a Cisco 2811 on the Call Manager side, who have a IP Public adress.

The Voice Call is working with a H323 Trunk between the Call Manager Express, who have a public Ip adress too, and the Cisco 2811.

The Video Call is not working. I Have put the IOS to configure this 2811 as a Border Element (CUBE), put I don't have any licenses?

Is it necessary to have this licenses to function the Video Calls?

Is there some special commands to perform the video call?

Thanks in advance for your help?

Regards,

2 Replies 2

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

The following setting for video-enabled devices affects video calls:

Retry Video Call as Audio-By default, this check box remains checked. Thus, if an endpoint (phone, gateway, trunk) cannot obtain the bandwidth that it needs for a video call, call control retries the call as an audio call. This setting applies to the destination devices of video calls.

Video Capabilities Enabled/disabled-This drop-down list box turns video capabilities on and off.

Hi,

I've tried to use a CCME and a CUCM6 using H323 trunk, inside a LAN (1000Mbps) but there is no video.

The option "Retry Video Call as Audio " is ON

Video Capabilities is Enabled

In the Region configuration of the CCM6, the video bandwitdh is 384.

But there is no video, just voice only.

====

In the CCME, the conf is :

dial-peer voice 201 voip

destination-pattern 8...

video codec h263+

session target ipv4:192.168.0.6

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

codec g711ulaw

!

====

Can you explain the reason why there is no video?

Best regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: