Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Video conference

I have requirement for Video conference around 45 sites,how should i design ? only single screen device in each site? which hardware i need to order?

1 REPLY
VIP Green

Firstly, your question would

Firstly, your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the Forums rather than in the Video Over IP section you have posted it in where these topics are more actively discussed.

The design and how you deploy things will depend a lot on your network topology and your other requirements - how many endpoints need to be in a single call, do you need to call out to the internet, etc.

I'd suggest you look in to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco ExpresswaySeries products, as well as the Cisco TelePresence Server for multi-party conferences.

You can mix and match your endpoints depending on your room requirements - see the list of Collaboration Endpoints.

Reach out to your local Cisco Account Manager or Cisco Partner for some detailed assistance.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Views
Helpful
Replies