Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Video conferencing through 7206 with IOS 122.15T is not taking place

Hi there,

I have configured a 7206 VXR as a BRAS for a DSL servise provider. Now the problem is that I am not able to start any video conferencing through that 7206. I am using LiveLAN product of PictureTel for conferencing. Can anybody resolve my problem????

Regards,

Inam Ullah

E-Mail is : inam@ne.com.pk or inam@ureach.com

• Video Over IP
2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Video conferencing through 7206 with IOS 122.15T is not taki

Correct me if I am wrong here, I do not understand how 7206 can prevent the video conferencing from happening here. I only suspect some reachability issue here. Why don't you check if you are able to ping between the two end points and resolve the routing issues, if any?

Re: Video conferencing through 7206 with IOS 122.15T is not taki

Yes Its true i was a reaching ability Issue. The problem is resolved now. The problem ws that, I was able to ping the system,I was also able to brows The system but video was not successful. Infact the problem was that the Video conferencing system was getting ip add from DHCP server,But in return it was using widows default address. That is why my request was not able to reach back to me.

Thanks,

Inam

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.