cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Portal error

Blindf8th
Level 1
Level 1

Currently we are testing the video portal's function and feature set and did seem to have it up and running fine.

Recently (after a deployment through DMM) it is no longer working as it should. No configurations have been changed and I even re-verted the test deployment that I was working on and it changed nothing.

The issue: When I now launch the Video Portal it comes up and the window seems to look normal until it loads. Now when the window loads the default Playlists the three featured playlists we have all list 24:00:00. Also, the primary video window (where the interstitials would be viewed) now flashes every second with an interstitial sized piece of the default background I designed.

No programs or categories list what the DMM shows to have even if I revert to the examples provided by Cisco.

One additional thing I have noticed is when I open the program guide the select video portion has Loading Data listed and the periods flash as if its trying to load or pull data.

Any thoughts or direction for a resolution would be appreciated. I'm looking to demo this with our execs to determine our future course.

Thank you...

Blind

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

You can refer to this bug : CSCsf27284

Try re- installing the video portal