Views
Helpful
Replies

VoIP dial-peer in CME

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

here is scenario. there are two CME in our lab which is connected by serial interface. calling between two CME is working fine by voip dial-peer (ext to ext). one of the CME is connected to voip service provider network. making call by this CME to my cell phone (in PSTN) works ok. when I am trying to make a call from second CME to my cell phone,which the call is forward to first CME and then first CME should take of call by forwarding it to PSTN, I get the busy tone. as far as dial-peer or other features, what am I supposed to do?

very appreciate

Alex

1 Reply 1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Alex,

You will need the following commands on the CME connected to the PSTN.

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

If you want to forward and/or transfer calls from the second CME to the first or out the PSTN connected to the first, you will need these commands on the second CME.

telephony-service

call-forward pattern .T

transfer-system full-consult

transfer-pattern .T

These commands allow transfer and forwards to all numbers. You could also restrict these functions by replacing .T with 3... for example to restrict transfers and forwards to extensions 3000 to 3999.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: