Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VOIP With ANTEK Gatekeeper

I am a bit new to the world of VOIP and am wondering if someone can provide me with assistance. We just purchased a Cisco 2851 voice enabled router running IOS Version 12.4(1a). We are also running Cisco Call Manager Express 3.3. The problem is we have an office in Taiwan we want to connect to for VOIP calls. They have an Antek Gatekeeper for VOIP. My understanding is that I configure a dial peer for VOIP and assign the session target to the IP of the Antek gatekeeper. Once a user dials the number specified in the dial peer (in this case 45) it should connect. From there the user needs to dial 10 to connect to one office 20 for another, and 30 for another. So how do I configure the dial peer to "pass these digitis" to the Antek Gatekeeper. Also our 2851 is behind a PIX 515E firewall. I have opened all IP communication to the IP address of the Gatekeeper. When I dial the number to connect (45) I get a fast busy. Am I missing something? Do I need additional equipment for this purpose or just need to reconfigure the 2851. Below is my config for the dial peer.

dial-peer voice 17 voip

description VOIP TW

destination-pattern 45

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:X.X.X.X

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

vad aggressive

• Video Over IP
1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A