cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Weird Time Issue

graphictech3
Level 1
Level 1

We're experiencing a weird issue with our unity server. The time on our unity server is ahead by one hour, yet our callmanager server is on time. If I go into windows time and correct the time on the unity server, I am unable to dial into the voicemail from any of our phones. If i change it back to being an hour ahead, the voicemail works again. Has anybody run into something similar to this before?

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Brett,

Have you looked into using NTP?

How To Configure Time Synchronization for Cisco CallManager and Cisco Unity

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a008009470f.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

We don't have our servers connected to the internet. It's weird though.... our unity works fine UNLESS i set it to the correct time. If I change it to a day or an hour off... it works fine. If i set it to the correct hour... none of our phones are able to reach unity. I don't even know where to start researching this issue. Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction?

Seem like a stupid answer, but how about:

Daylight saving?

is it configure on ur unity?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: