cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what do i set up computer register for callmanager 4.1 ?

hi,

i have first time CCM4.1.

i have to installing callmanager4.1.

but, i think some problem...

what can i change computer register ?

please, advice for me.

thank you.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Would you mind telling us what you are trying to do and why you need to change the registry? You should not have an OS already on the server. Use the Cisco IP Telephony Server Operating System OS/BIOS Upgrade Disk that came with your CallManager CDs. When you begin the installation, you boot the server from the operating system installation disk. After the system boots, the installation utility loads automatically and guides you through the installation process; likewise, the utility performs several preinstallation tasks that include preparing your server hard drive and loading server configuration information. If the BOIS needs to be updated, it will do that as well. You should check out this site for the OS compatible version for the specific CallManager version you are installing, i.e. 4.1(1), (2), or (3) - http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/osbios.htm

Hope this helps! If not, let us know.

Ginger

hi,

thank you vary much answered.

this is jeongeun.

i installed CCMv4.1(3) on PC(win2000server).

PC have 1G RAM.

i have changed registery.

"Hardware"="MCS7835"

"Memory"="1024"

"Speed"="733" ,

"Version"="2000.2.6"

when i upgraded cisco OS 'win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-7.exe' then 'win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-7sr8.exe', usually open up Error message that 'At least one service or driver failed during system startup. use event viewer to examine the event log for details'.

what is problem ??

when all of CCM 2cd installed pc, not enabled Callmanager Administration page.

i saw 'service control console error message'.

what is 'service control console' ?

please advice to me..

thank you.

jeongeun.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: